Better than new!!! You'll fall in love with this gorgeous Custom Built 2 year old 4 Bedroom, 3 Â½ bath home located on a lagoon with spectacular views! Built with the finest finishes that includes an elevator, custom floating staircase, Coretec flooring, Anderson 400 series windows, solid core doors, multiple fiberglass decks including a rooftop deck, all with water views. On the first floor there is custom built-in bar, 3 bedrooms and 2 full bath that includes a Handicap accessible bath. The main level offers an open floor plan with family room with gas fireplace, dining area and an amazing kitchen with center island with built-in beverage refrigerator, GE cafÃ© stainless steel appliances, and Marble counter tops. The master bedroom suite has high ceilings and a walk-in closet. Custom master bath with double vanity sink, shower stall with glass doors and marble tile surround. Paver block patio & driveway. Outside shower. 2-car garage. The elevated home has bulk head on 3 sides, and is a boater paradise with a 14,000 lb. Boat lift, 2 personal water craft floating ports. Minutes to Tices Shoal, centrally located within the bay and easy access to the Ocean. This is the home of your dreams!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,334 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Roof Deck
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, River, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 60.00 x 80.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price