Drastic Price Reduction!!!55+ Senior Community with clubhouse, pool, bocce and tennis courts. Life could not be easier! Located in popular Village Grande at Crosswicks Community. Offering a spacious dining room that opens to living room with vaulted ceilings, kitchen with breakfast room and center island, large master bedroom with private bath. the second bedroom can be used as a guest room with a common bath room. Carpeting has been replaced throughout the home in bright and light earth-tone colors. There is a patio with plantings for extra privacy. there are no homes behind this home. There is a two car garage with door opener. Located within minutes of malls, major routes and Bordentown city's restaurant district. If quality and value is what your are looking for, this is the home for you. Price drastically reduced. Just pack your bags and move right in! Motivated Seller!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,578 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Bordentown Regional School District
BORDENTOWN REGIONAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x10 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price