Welcome to this Chestnut Model home located on a premium lot in desirable Locust Hill 55+ community. As you enter, you will notice the beautiful hardwood floors and 9 foot ceilings throughout. Living room and dining room combination with recessed lighting, crown molding and chair rail. The open floor plan offers an eat-in kitchen with Corian countertops, upgraded cabinetry, and breakfast bar. Open to the kitchen is a spacious family room with a two-sided gas fireplace. There is a four season sunroom surrounded by windows allowing in plenty of light. The master bedroom suite has two closets, and a full bath with ceramic tile floors, soaking tub, and standup shower stall. There's also a second spacious bedroom and a full bath. The backyard is great for entertaining with a spacious Trex deck and motorized awning. Sit back and relax with views of the private backyard. Additional features include Custom plantation shutters, brand new roof, new gutters, 2-car garage and situated on a cul-de-sac location. The community offers walking trails, outdoor pool, tennis court, exercise room, bocci & shuffle board courts. Convenient to shopping centers, Routes 295,195,130, and Robert Wood Johnson Hospital. This is a must see home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,804 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 54.00 x 110.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price