Built with the Quality of Yesteryear!! This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home, complete with full basement and a 2 car over sized garage is being sold strictly "As Is" . The serene location of this home, edged with trees and pastures will bring much needed peace and tranquility to your soul. The floors and solid wood doors through out show the quality put into this home. Convenient to major roadways for work or play yet, located just far enough away from the city lights for you to enjoy seeing the stars from your own back yard! Being sold "As is".
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
Shake, Brick Front
2,216 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Northern Burlington Count Schools
NORTH BURLINGTON REGIONAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Shakes, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- 240.00 x 250.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price