Remodeled Bordentown city home with an open concept. This home features Gorgeous Tile and new remodeled kitchen. The kitchen create a dine and play area. Fully remodeled bathrooms give a modern clean look. This beautifully reconfigured kitchen is sure to be a prime gathering space. All new granite countertops, a granite Kitchen Island that seats 3, Stainless steel appliance, oven and quaint corner sink. The second floor has three bedrooms and a new remodeled full bath. The 16X12 attic is large and spacious allowing for a great 4th bedroom. Low maintenance, private back yard with surrounded fence. Master bedroom is on the main floor, and has a laundry/sitting room attached. Downtown Restaurants and shopping are just steps away. Just a few blocks away from the Bordentown light rail, quick access to Train stations, 295, and the NJ/PA turnpike, Easy access to Philadelphia and New York City.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Salt Box
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,440 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
BORDENTOWN REGIONAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Laundry Hookup
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Storm Window
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Rear Yard, Interior.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price