As you drive up the tree-line driveway, you will be amazed with this absolutely gorgeous custom built home offering top of the line quality throughout. Situated on a 4-Acre estate with Panoramic views of horse farms and open space of Chesterfield Township. Professionally landscaped yard with paver walkway will lead to a Mahogany wood wraparound covered front porch. The home offers 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2-baths with over 4,700 sq. ft. of living space plus additional 1,480 sq. Ft. of finished basement. As you enter the 2-story foyer, you will notice the open floor plan and the cherry hardwood floors. Formal living room and dining room with crown molding & chair rail. A gourmet kitchen with custom made cherry wood cabinets, center island with built-in double ovens, granite countertops, and top of the line stainless-steel appliances, including a 6 burner Viking stove and Bosch dishwasher. There is a custom-built wet bar area with wine rack and glass cabinets. The soaring two-story family room is separate from the kitchen, by a floor to ceiling two-sided gas stone fireplace. A first-floor in-law suite with living room, kitchenette, bedroom and a full bath with its own private entrance and is handicap accessible. A laundry room and a powder room complete the first floor. Upstairs you will find Jack and Jill bedrooms with an upgraded bath, princess suite with walk-in closet and full bath. The amazing master bedroom suite features tray ceiling, sitting room, and built-in wet bar and great views of the backyard. Large master bath offers his and hers vanities, Jacuzzi tub, oversize shower stall with multiple Grohe showerheads, and a spacious walk-in closet. Additional features include 3 zoned HVAC system, 300 amp electric, Generac whole house generator, Therma Tru front door, Anderson windows, and oversized 3 car garage. The full finished walk-out basement features a game room, gym area, media room with surround sound speakers, and a stunning custom wet bar, with granite counter tops, stainless refrigerator and microwave. Full bath with marble tiles and 2 large storage rooms. Sliding doors will lead you to a private backyard oasis offers a raised paver patio with fire pit and a 22X44 heated in ground pool with multiple lounging areas and a Pergola. This is a must see home!!! Superb craftsmanship, top of the line materials, and great location equals the perfect stately home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Mason, Vinyl Siding, Stone
Private Sewer System
6,160 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Chesterfield Township Public Schools
NORTHERN BURL. CO. REG. JR. M.S.
NORTHERN BURL. CO. REG. SR. H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price