Location, Location, Location! One of North Hanoverâs most remarkable settings for a home! Perfectly situated on a cul-de- sac location in Hanover Hills. This 7 bedroom, and 6 bath home offers 5578 sq. ft. of living space. A Beautifully landscaped property with mature ornamental flowering trees and a brick walkway will lead you to this one of kind raised rancher/contemporary style home. You will be impressed with the stunning new custom kitchen, with all upgraded stainless-steel appliances, that includes a commercial style 6 burner stove, upgraded cabinetry, center island that seats 5, built-in beverage refrigerator and microwave, quartz countertops and vaulted ceilings. The dining room has ceramic tile floors, upgraded light fixtures, and a floor to ceiling brick fireplace. There are glass French doors that leads to a wet bar, with granite top and 2 subzero refrigerator doors. Step down to a breathtaking great room, that boasts an indoor pool and spa, beautifully tiled flooring, cathedral ceilings with multiple skylights, and doors that lead to a balcony with remarkable views of the backyard. Off of the great room, is a unique Tower room with soaring 2 story gazebo style ceiling, gas fireplace and a bath. The main level offers a spacious master bedroom with gas fireplace, 2 closets and a full bath with a double sink vanity and shower stall. 3 additional bedrooms, hall bath, laundry room, mud room and powder room complete the 1st floor. The lower level offers 2 additional bedrooms and 2 full baths. A 41X34 Game room, 20X8 media room with brick fireplace. There is a bonus with an updated full bath and a private wine cellar with a tasting room. Additional features include 5 zoned heating and air, 5 fireplaces, 2 car garage plus a separate 1 car detached garage. The home has a new roof and new whole house generator. Enjoy your own private backyard resort, with an incredible detached Conservatory room, that offers a full kitchen and a gas fireplace. multilevel decks and a top of the line wood burning pizza oven. The amazing views of the breathtaking grounds focusing on a heated inground pool with waterfalls, paver patio and beautiful wooded backdrop. North Hanover Township is known for excellent schools and low taxes. This is a must-see Home!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
NORTH HANOVER TWP
4 Full/2 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Frame, Brick, Wood Siding
5,578 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Northern Burlington Count Schools
NORTHERN BURLINGTON COUNTY REGIONAL
NORTHERN BURLINGTON COUNTY REGIONAL
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Indoor Grill, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Central Vacuum, Intercom System, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- 5. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, wine storage, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Filtered, Heated, Indoor
- Indoor, Heated Spa
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Street Lights, Waterfall, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Poolside, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price