Your search stops here!! This historic signature property in Bordentown City has been updated and features all modern and desirable amenities. At 5400+ sq/ft this custom home provides plenty of spacious living space, with 7 well-sized bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms and 2 fireplaces! As you enter, 9fft ceilings, details of the custom molding package and window treatments welcome you. The open concept gourmet kitchen (31'x14') features an oversized island, cherry cabinets, granite counters, backsplash and top end stainless steel appliance package. Included are two "Dacor" ovens, 46"-"Thermador " stove with hood and a full size "Sub Zero" refrigerator for all your culinary needs. The first-floor flows into a large living room and dining area, each with their own fireplace and ideal for entertaining. The first floor rounds out with 2 custom full baths and a bedroom. The second level boasts 4 well-sized bedrooms including the primary bedroom and bath. The other 3 bedrooms on the second level have their own well-sized bath and feature second-floor laundry. A double staircase leads to the 3rd level which hosts 2 bedrooms, another full bath and a bonus room. The 3rd level bonus room (37x 20) has vaulted ceilings, stainless appliances and kitchenette for ease of entertaining. The exterior of this home has a new privacy landscape package, roof, driveway, fence, patio and custom front porch for your enjoyment. This gorgeous home has plenty of storage with full basement and custom shelving. This one-of-a-kind property is 2 blocks from historic Farnsworth Ave, restaurants, train station, Bordentown Marina and the Delaware River. Ease of access to major highways and commute to NYC and Philadelphia. This property is a showstopper and will not disappoint!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,410 sq. ft
Bordentown Regional School District
BORDENTOWN REGIONAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- 3. Brick, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price